Monday, September 1, 2008

some more question ideas:

Here are some more question ideas:

1.) Do you believe people are basically good?

2.) One hot summer afternoon, while walking through a parking lot at a large shopping center, you notice a dog suffering badly from the heat inside a locked car. What would you do?

3.) If you were elected to be leader of a foreign country tomorrow, what country would you want it to be and what would be your first official act?

4.) What do you believe Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious means?

Any other suggestions would be great as well.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

I would definitely do the question "which is better, Pirates or Ninjas"? I think that this is a question that has been long in debate and that needs to be answered.

BloodRayne3301 said...

out of this group I like question #3 if you are definately using animal characters then this would be a good fit. I like it because it reminds me of pinky and the brain with an animal trying to take over the world.

abl1981 said...

since some of your interviewes are gonna be children how young will they be since some of these questions might be difficult for very young children

JGalliera said...

to abl1981:

Depending on what question I do depends on how young my interviewers can be. Ezra last time showed a good example where children answered the question: "What is a terrorist?"