Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Little Help Needed!

I need help matching up a voice to an animal counter part. Here's the voice:



I already know that I would like him to be a dog but the thing that I need help deciding on is what dog would look best for this voice.

There's two options to choose from:

Cairn Terrier(thought maybe funny to look at a small dog with such a deep voice)



or the Blood Hound (the voice just matches this dog because of how low and deep it is)



I did think about the Chihuahua because it would be unexpected but the dog really doesn't look like it would fit with that voice so I decided against it.

4 comments:

BloodRayne3301 said...

I like both of the dog ideas but I am going to have to go with the smaller dog because it will not be expected that he has such a deep voice it goes against type so i think that you should go with that

abl1981 said...

Maybe do do voices from around the world such as a scotish terrior or maybe and Irish wolfhound or a French poodle.

abl1981 said...

I would go with the Cairn Terrier the the blood hound would seem to be rougher like mcgruff the crime dog.

Have you looked at many movies where dogs speck?

Jo M said...

terrior would be so much more funnier little dog and that voice would be awesome!