Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ferret's legs?

My friend had just stated that the ferrets legs might be too long...I think she might be right...What do you guys think? Should I change the legs of the ferret? It shouldn't be too hard to change them any whose but I wanted to know some thoughts (at the moment the ferret is on its toes and will be able to go on its full flat feet when its up right heres a few pics of ferrets and again the pic of my ferret:

My ferret


Front View of the ferret


A side view of the ferret with its feet flat on the ground

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love ferrets! in fact I just finished the first stage of my ferret on sculptris!. . . but what you got there looks more like a cat. to help make it look more ferrety, fist choose the type of ferret you want. a snow ferret (first pic) or a summery ferret (second pic). this meaning a thicker coat and long ears or a thin coat and short ears. in your rendering, try to arch the back up some more to ware the neck ends. next, after that stretch out the neck some more because a ferret has a longer neck than a cat. Lastly, bring the nees down a little bit and shorten the front paws.